On IVF treatment, negative pregnancy test after embryo transfer, on Progynova mite. Should I stop taking it?

Hello, I am 39 years old. I am going through an IVF treatment and the doctor prescribed me Progynova mite (she said normally I wouldn’t need it), Duphaston , and Utrogestan. I took a “Clear View” pregnancy test 14 days after the embryo transfer and it was positive, my period has not come yet. I took a second pregnancy test: “expect” 16 days after the embryo transfer and it was negative. I have may doubts and my doctor settled an appointment in three weeks, Are the hormones delaying my period? Should I stop taking progynova Mite? Thank you so much for your time and your attention.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  391 Awaiting Answer