On IVF treatment, history of cycle failures, on olanzapine for psychosis. Is it safe to continue the medicine?

Dear doctor , I had psychosis in 2009 and I am taking olanzapine 20mg . I am going through ivf treatment due to pcos after 2010 they have reduced 12.5 mg .i had 5 cycles failures. I am in india now for ivf treatment .at the moment I am feeling okay my uk doctor told me to continue the drug should I stop the medication with the help of Indian psychiatrist or should I continue my uk doc already discharged me due to three years treatment. He advised me to consult doctor in india
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012