On IUI treatment, taken HCG injection, pregnancy test showed a faint line that disappeared after some time. What does this mean?

Hi, I have gone for an IUI on 19 sep, and have been taking pro 9 200 mg twice a day vaginally since 20th sep, I have also been given HCG injection on 20th, 23rd & 26th sep. I have taken home pregnancy test on 28th sep, initially it was negative, but after few a faded but quite visible line appeared. Again on 01st oct, I took the test, after 10 mins or so there was avery faint line and afterwards it disappeared. What does this means? Please help
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012