On IUI treatment. On medicines. Got only one follicle in left ovary on the 9th day. Reason?

I am 29 years old. I had IUI last month (12th day) and the result was negative(Got periods on 30th day). Again planned for IUI this month, Also taken OVOFAR 100mg tablet for 5 days and had 3 Menotrophin (GMH HP 75) injections on my 5th, 7th and 9th day. On day 9 - follicular study I have got only one follicule about 17mm in left ovary . I expected atleast two follicules, What is the reason for only one follicule?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013