On IUI, senstivity in lower abdomen, pain and discomfort during sex. Something to worry about?

Hi doctor. I am on IUI and I am on the 6th day. It s my first. However something worries me. I have this sensitive feeling on my right side of my lower abdomen . Sometimes its very.sensitive till i have to walk super extra slow. It comes and goes. I wouldn t say pain but it s more of discomfort. And yesterday when i had sex with my husband, during me on top of him, i can feel a little bit of pain and discomfort on the same spot. Is there something i should worry about doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012