On IUI cycle, get intermittent spells of abdominal pain followed by burning urination, cramping, acidity pain. Cause and remedy?

hi, i am on IUI cycle this month, doing with Letrozole , bravella and ovidrel . as soon i took my ovidrel shot i felt too much pain in my abdomen followed by burning sensation when i urinated (color yellow) so i thought it must be meds and took some alka seltzers and yogurt and it helped. then following day again towards evevning i started having same feeling so i repeated the process and felt ok but was worried its not gone. Next day(yesterday) when i went for IUI i told my doctor about it but she said as far as i m feeling ok now, we should be fine. whole day i was cramping and in lot pain along with acidity.. in evening it started again and hasnt stopped till now. What can be the cause and what can i do about it? i cant take meds just yet.. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013