On IUD, have pain on touching stomach area, extreme bloating, pain on leaning forward. Cause?

Hello, I ve got an IUD that I ve had for four years now and thought that the cramping and soreness of my chest , and major bloating had something to do with my IUD. I went to the Dr. today and they said everything vaginally looked fine. It hurts to touch my stomach area, when the Dr. pressed on my lower stomach it was sensitive. My stomach is extremely bloated and hurts to lean over forward. I m not having any trouble going to the bathroom, I m very regular. What could it possibly be?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013