On IUD, get intermittent stabbing pains in lower abdomen around ovary with nausea, frequent urination. Ectopic pregnancy?

I have an IUD , just got it in January. The past two days I have been having intermittent pain (like a mild stabbing ) in my lower left abdomen, right around where my ovary would be. It is more frequent at night. Tonight I also started feeling nauseated and I am afraid I may be experiencing an ectopic pregnancy . I have also noticed an increase in urination (however that may just be my mind playing tricks on me because I am worried about it). I was wanting to know if it could be a problem with my IUD or if I could be pregnant.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012