On Humira for Crohn's, get severe abdominal pain before or after menses that subsides with vomiting. Due to humira or hormonal?

My daughter has Crohn s and is currently on Humira, one shot every week. Every month either before or after her mentrual cycle she has really bad abdominal pain to the point of doubling her over in extreme pain, the pain is not bad at first, but as the day/night progress the pain worsens, she vomits, then the pain subsides gradaully. This happens once a month like clock work right around her mentrual cycle. She has had a recent MRI which showed no blockage, no fistual and some healing in her ileum. She s extremely frustrated and wants to know what s causing this. Could this be related to the Humira or hormonal? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013