On Haart Medicine( Hiv medicine), done pap smear, period irregular due hormone imbalance. Treatment?

Hi Doctor ...i am 43 years old ..and I am on Haart Medicine ( Hiv medicine) . done pap smear ,,first come out with inflamatory and 2nd without no magligant . But my problem is bleeding . After period stop , I got brown discharge ,,and after week changed to yellow discharge later got blood clot till I got my normal period flow . My period is irregular . I visit Gnya ..doc said due hormon imbalance . My height is 154 cm and weight is 77kgs ..which he claimed my overweight and due to that I got hormone issue . He gave me Hormone medicine but it doesnt helps at all .. Please adv ..what can I do ? I am so scared ....
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013