On HRT and lupron shot. Severe reactions to lupron. Painful boils in the arm. History of surgically induced menopause

Hello, I am on hrt as well as Lupron depot . I have had severe allergic reactions to the Lupron and will not be taking it from here on; however, I have been on Lupron since August 2012. After my first Lupron shot and hrt patch, I experienced a very painful boil under my arm. Two months ago I started experiencing frequent boils between the thighs as well as continued boils under the arm. I am 35, surgically induced menopause , have been gaining weight since treatment began, 30 pounds since August till now and have recently done a blood tests that show I am NOT diabetic. What are your thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013