On Grenet, forgot to take pill after unprotected sex, on sugar pills, no period yet. Normal?

Hi there, I am 18 and I have been on Genet for 2 years now. I recently just had unprotected intercourse for the first time and forgot to take the pill that night. My boyfriend pulled out though because we had no protection well before needed. However I have stopped taking the active pills and I am now 5 days on the sugar pills, and no period. I guess what I am wondering is, is it normal to not get a period sometimes?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012