On Folinal plus and duphaston to regularize period. Will it hinder pregnancy?

hi doctor, i am 30 years old and i married in april 2012. i got a irregular periods after my marriage and i went to my doctor for regularise my periods and also for early pregnancy. she has prescribed me folinal plus tablet to take every day and duphaston 10 mg tablet for seven days from my 19 th day to 25th day to reguarise my periods. i am using this tablets from 3 months but i didnt get pregnancy. i have a query that if i have conceived how can i know because i am using duphaston tablet from my 19th day to 25th day and 29 th day i am getting my periods. if i have conceived and without knowing this if iam using duphaston, is there any problem to me and my pregnancy. kindly reply me as soon as possible. thanking you doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012