On Fentynol patch for cancer. Feeling lethargic, breathing laboured, right arm twitching. Solution?

My sister is on Xanax, feyntnol patch and a pain medicine for cancer. She has been on 25 of fentynol and within 6 days she has been bumped up to 100 now she is almost lethargic and breathing is really labored and right arm is twitching.. She was carrying on conversation Sunday and Monday patch was put on Tuesday and now can't even sit up..no one seems worried but me.. Just wondering what I could do
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013