On Femilon pills. Should I take the yellow pills or continue with brown pills?

i am currently on femiplan pills and had my periods a week ago and after finishing the packet that i had pn 14th of this month started the next packet on 15th with the pill no. 15 so as to match the packet ates with the calender, i m now on the brown pill no. 25 and my periods have started again after a week ago of receiving my periods. can i get pregnant and what am i supposed to do. take the yellow pills or continue with the brown ones?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer