On Explanon implant. Having bloating. Pregnant or due to stomach bug?

i have been on the implant nexplanon for over a year now had 2 before i have been bloated for a week and 2 days now i look like i am pregnant like 4 5 months is this normal is it a side effect of the implant or could i be pregnant my mum is on the injection and she has also been bloated like me could it be a bug or side effect or what its weird how we both have this problem
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.
Bloated feeling is is one of the side effects of explanon.
However consult a Gynecologist who will examine you in-detail for any problem.
Transvaginal scan gives a better idea.
Treatment depends on the diagnosis.
Hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer