On Ecosprin, Telma H for raised Triglyceride level. Suffering from gas problem due to Ecosprin. Any remedy ?

sir, my doctor has advised to my mom , Ecoasprin av 75 in night & Telma H in morning , due to her Triglyceride level report is 208, her VLDL Cholestrol level is 39.60. a. her age is 56 & weight 70. Her Gallbladder was removed on 2005 & Uterus was removed on 2008.she is taking these medicines for last 1 year and now she denying to taken ecoasprin av 75 in night because of gas problem. pls advise ... will she continue to take these medicine in future ?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012