On Diovan, had sudden onset of discomfort in testicles, black spots on scrotum, swollen testicles. Could it be due to medicine?

I am a 58 yr old male and all of a sudden tonight while getting ready to go out to dinner with friends I was experiencing discomfort in my testicles. While in the shower I felt down and they were tender. My wife noticed I was walking funny with my legs and when I got home I got a mirror out to look and noticed My scrotum had these black spots all over it and my testicles are swollen. Could it be my new generic form of Diovan ? I have been on diovan blood pressure med and I just went to get refilled and they gave me generic and I m on my 3rd pill . (I take 1 daily). Just asking, don t know if that could be it or not.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012