On Dfza 6 for rheumatoid arthritis, have frequent urine infection. Could it be due to prolonged use of medicine?

My mother is suffering with Rheumatoid Athritis. She is using Dfza 6 MG for a certain period of time and now a days she is suffering with Urine Infection frequently. After performing certain reports as presscribed by a doctor we found the following in the reports: Retroperitonial Mass found, Calculi Found, Hydronephrosys of left kidney found, And plenty of puss cells in the urine. I just want to ask that this condition which she is in , only due to side effects of prolonged usage of Defza or is there any other reason. Kindly suggest what we have to do to improve her condition
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012