On Depo shot. Ultrasound shows ovarian infection. Faint positive pregnancy test, late period. What to do?

Hi my name is ashley. I'm been going threw some issues with ny ovaiers. My doctor had ultrasounds sound done. But in march like the second week of my march I found out I had a becterially infection in my area. I'm on the depo shot and the medicine is one if the ones that knock it out. I didn't have my period that month and my period is about to be late again. I took a test yesterday but forgot to read the results for a few hours bc I'm packing to move. The test had a faint postive. What should I do. I want another baby but in scared it might not be real bc I think I have a cyst on my left ovarey.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013