On Depo shot. Sore stomach, blue veins on stomach. Could I be pregnant?

hey my names brianne i am 15 and ive been on the depo shot since i was 13 for the past 3 months ive been having alot of pregnancy signs that arent reactions to the depo about 4 days ago my stomach has been really sore on both sides and i just noticed about two days i have noticed blue veins on my stomach and boobs that havent been there before. and my cousin and my grandma everytime they have been pregnant they say they have a dream there teeth have fallin out and ive had that dream twice once about a month ago and once lastnight do you think i could be pregnant ? i missed my depo about a month ago but i got it 3 days later .but ive been having pregnancy signs for about 3 months . what do you think pregnant or not ?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer