On Clomid first round, positive OPK, passed a big glop of tissue 3 weeks later. Is it miscarriage ?

Hi, im on my frist round of clomid and had a positive OPK on CD21. Only had intercourse two days before that because a sonogram the next Day showed tree follicles and we didnt want to risk triplets. Now i started my periode two days ago....3 weeks after my positive OPK and i passed a Big glop of tissue that i Think was a decidual cast. Because my periode came so late i took several pregnancy tests that turned faint positive but a few minuttes after the time limit. My question is do you Think this was an early miscarriage or why did i suddently pass this Big glop of tissue (never happened to me before)?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013