On Cirpofloxacin for bladder infection. Root canal removed molar. Pressure under molar. Cirpofloxacin helps in dental problem?

Will taking Cirpofloxacin for the bladder infection i have also help with the toothache i have? I will probably have to get the tooth removed after the weekend, already have had a root canal and one root actually removed on this molar. At least the molar lasted 3 more years. i am feeling pressure under that tooth. Want to make it thru the weekend and wondered if this cipro is going to help. I just happened to get these two unfortunate conditions at the same time and was given the cipro from dr. for bladder infection.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013