On Cetapin since long, have weight loss, gastric problems and muscle weakness, stopped cetapin. How long will it take to recover?

I am 42 yr Old man!! I was on cetapin XR 500 Mg for almost last 7 months. I have lost 7 kg in last 7months ( 69 to 62 kg) with gastric problem & Muscle weakness . Doctor has discontinued the Cetapin since last 20 days. but severe weekness and muscle pain still der.. How long it will take to go these side effects off Other clinical tests done were Ok ( Liver and kideny profile : Blood test & Sonography, Blodd ESR:15))
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012