On Cerazette pill. Bleeding heavily. Experiencing PMS symptoms. Reason?

Hi, I have been taking the Cerazette pill for approx 8 months now, no problems, touch wood, until yesterday morning I had quite a heavy bleed . By lunchtime it had stopped but this morning I have the same again. I did get some pmt symptoms the other day too and stomach cramps which I have not had since I started on Cerazette. I am 43 year old, classed as overweight although I have an active lifestyle, zumba, swimming, dog walking and I am a non smoker. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013