On Cerazette, have spotting followed by light periods throughout the cycle. Reason?

Hi, I am having trouble with my pill . I currently on Cerazette and i was put on this pill about months ago, around March time. I went to have my 3 month check up in May to make sure that everything was ok and to make sure that the pill was going down well. Then it was going really well, i had no periods or spotting. So now I have 6 months of my bill. During the June month everything was fine until the end of June when I experienced some spotting (but I know that this is normal). However since then I have had a week within this month starting on Friday 13th till Friday 20th where i had a period. It was light but it lasted a week and i had to change around twice a day. I have had a weeks break where I have had nothing however today spotting has happened again. I thought that with this pill I wouldn t experience periods and i would only experience spotting once a month however i have experience both with the past 4 weeks. I was wondering if the pill isn t taking to my body well? What should i do?? Regards, Katy
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  72 Awaiting Answer