On Cerazette, had severe stomach pain on missing a pill, had sex earlier. Protected or not?

I am on Cerazette & normally take it at 9:15am every morning, but friday just gone i took it at 8/8.30am because i was going camping & didnt want to miss it. But saturday morning i forgot to take it, it got to night time & started having severe stomach pains that were almost unbearable. I then remembered that I missed my pill by this point it at 8.45pm on saturday night, I then took it.I had sex the Wednesday night, why did i have these pains? and am i still protected?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  84 Awaiting Answer