On Cerazette for irregular bleeding and painful periods, always bleed during sex, feels tight there. What to do ?

im on the cerazette for irreguilar bleeding and painful periods. i have been bleeding for nearly 4months but in the last month much less and times at all. my partner and me have been having sex for while no. he is the only partner i have ever had, i always bleed after sex and recently i am always feeling very tight down there. it is not that i need lubrication, he always says how wet i am. ive had a laparoscopy and many abdomen scans and nothing has been shown. i havnt had a pap smear or internal examination as i havnt told anyone i am not a virgin. please advise me further. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013