On Cerazette. Didn't have periods for a year. Got them last month. Has been watery, dried blood. Suggestions?

Hi I ve been on Cerazette for about 3 years now, had to go on it because I suffer from migraines. I didn t have a period since November 2011 and got one just the day of Xmas 25th 2012 and since then I am bleeding here and there & have really sore cramps in my lower pelvic area. Before perious my breast cup size has grew within the last 6 months and were extremely sore. I had a smear done over year and a half ago & I don t know if I should seek advice in looking whats wrong. Also the bleeding since Xmas has been very watery or dried up blood.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013