On Bonnison initially for colic. On colicaid now. What can reduce rashes?

My Baby is 1&1/2 months old now. She was given Bonnison initially for colic , but that did not help her so we started giving her Colicaid since yesterday. She has extreme red rashes on her face since today morning. I was wondering if Colicaid could be the reason. Please suggest what could be wrong. Also to mention her colic condition has slightly improved since yesterday. Please suggest what can be done to reduce these rashes.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012