On Bomergon and Duofem tablets. Nauseated. Treated for malaria. Am I pregnant?

Hello Doctors, I am currently on Bomergon and Duofem tablets. however, i have been feeling sick lately. Could it be that i am pregnant? As i just finished using prometin i guess not sure of the spelling to force my period before i started the bomergon and duofem. Please help as i have been feeling nausea for some days now and i also just finished treating malaria with lokmal tablet prescribed by my doctor but i still feel sick and mouth bitter and also feel like throwing up too. I am very confused.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013