On BP medicines since years, have started Ecosporin, now develop blackish red clot on different body parts every alternate day. Should I continue the medicine?

i m 48 yr old female taking losartan 50mg from last 18 yrs. My BP is controlled. I ve total cholestrol 184, Trigycerides 180, hdl 40, ldl 108, vldl 36, non hdl 144. I ve started taking ecosprin AV 75 one tablet at bed time daily from last 20 days. Now every alternate day i develop a blackish red clot in different part of my body specially on arms & thighs. Should i stop or continue this medicine. I m also taking osteocalcium forte bd & vitamin D3 tab of 60K u once a wk.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012