On BP medicines, have tiredness, dry mouth, mild hand and body tremors. How can I reduce this?

Hi, I am male, 30 year old. Currently I am under the treatment of hypertension and daily taking blood pressure tablet(Pin Om 40 mg) but since I am taking this tablets I am feeling tired, fatigue , dry mouth mild hand shaking and feeling of body shaking from inside. I have consulted with my family doctor but he has refused to change my medicine and told me it will go away after exercise. But currently I am not feeling well with this, please help me to avoid these problem and how can I reduce this problems.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012