On BP medicines, have high BP, history of heart cath, mild blockage. Family history of heart disease. Normal blood pressure?

hi i am 42 years old and have been on blood presure med s for three years now .this week my blood presure has been staying around 140 over 110 or A LITTLE HIGHER .BEFORE THIS WEEK IT HAS ALL WAYS BEEN FIND.I HAVE HAD TWO HEART CATH S DONE IN THE PAST BUT FOUND MILD BLOCKAGES. AND I HAVE A FAMILY HISTORY OF HEART DISEASE MY MOTHER PAST AWAY AT THE AGE OF 54 WITH HEART DISEASE. so my question is what is a normal blood presure .
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012