On Amoxicillin for sinusitis, had diarrhea after drinking milk due to lactose intolerance. Will it hinder effectiveness of Amoxicillin?

Hi, I am taking Amoxcillin for sinusitis . It is my third day of taking them. I have taken the amoxcillin with water but afterwards last night,I drank a vast quantity of milk. This morning I have some diarreah . I have taken Amoxcillin in the past without side effects , so I know it is an antibiotic I can safely take. I am lactose intolerant to milk which has caused my upset tummy. Will the amoxcillan still be effective and be absorbed into my body inspite of having 2 episodes of diarreah?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012