On Amlodipine benazepril , Simvastatin40. Fluctuating BP,should I stop taking the BP medication ?

I am a 84 year old male taking Amlodipine- benazepril 5-20 mg (2 tablets daily) and 1 tablet Simvastatin 40 mg daily. My blood average blood pressure is 121/6/65. Systolic 121, Diastolic 65, and pulse 68. But lately the range has been from S 91- 112, D 50-70, P 62-135. Should I stop taking the blood pressure medication. My normal BP range before taking medication was S 130-145. I have been on the medication for around 6 to 10 years . .
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012