On Allesse 38 for irregular periods, stopped pills for conceiving. Delayed periods, HPT negative. Pregnant ?

HI Doc, Since i was younger i always have irregular periods. I ve been taking birth control pills (Allesse 28) for more than 3 years. My husband and i are ready to have kids so i stopped taking my pills 3 months ago and got regular monthly period for 3 months. But this November i should be getting my period on November 26 ( i got my last period last October 26) but until now i didn t get it yet. I did check it using home pregnancy test 3 X now in different days but it still show negative. Am i pregnant but too early to check or did my irregular period came back? Thank You
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012