On 70mg of Vyvanse, feels depressed, trouble breathing, shakes uncontrollably. Will it damage his fertility ?

My brother is on 70mg of Vyvanse and has been taking them like he was eating candy. I stayed with him and my sister in-law for a month on vacation and he told her he would take 2 pills(140mg) the first day and 1 pill each day for the rest of the month. Well, he ended up taking 7 pills(490mg) throughout the day, and his pills were gone in a matter of 4-5 days. My sister in-law is Trying to get pregnant but is scared what he is doing with his medicine will not stop and it will damage his ability to be fertile. If it helps any to know, when he stopped taking them he always felt sick, depressed, very angry (to the point of choking my sister in-law), and after they were gone, he continued to stay angry all the time, as well as depressed, he was having almost seizure-like symptoms, he had trouble breathing , he would shake uncontrollably, and constantly thought about his medicine, also she said it wasn t the first time he had been like that since they got together. She is to scared to go to someone herself, so I told her I would see what I could do. They also plan on getting married sometime next year, and she wants to know if there is anything that could possibly help him.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012