On 20-24 spasmocip plus capsules since 4 years. Lost weight, feel weak after stopping. How to regain weight ?

I have been using about 20-24 spasmocip plus capsules for the last 4 years. During that period i never boozed or smoked grass.. i smoke cigs a lot too though.. its been a week that i have stopped using it completely although I need to smoke cigs. I am losing a lot of weight and feel very weak. Please suggest a diet to regain tmy health ASAP and if possible some way to enable me stay away from thae stuff ever in the future.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012