Old man being treated for aggressive lymphoma. Any treatment and clinical trials?

My father was diagnosed with lymphoma a year ago. Tumor celll expressed CD20 and CD 5 and are negative for CD 3 CD10 and CD23 and cyclin D1. he was treated with Rituximab and bendamustin with 6 cycles for 6 months. He had a relapse within 2 months. He was given 3 cycles of Bortizomib Lenalidomide to no effect. IS there any treatment for this kind of aggressive lymphoma or even if there is any clinical trials available, please let me know about it. He is 80 years old.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012