Old female with stress induced anxiety, depression. Will HGH hormone replacement therapy in a LOW dose help?

I am a 56 year old female with stress induced anxiety and depression . I have gone from 128/130 to 104 since November 2011. My PCP says I cannot afford to loose more weight but cannot eat. This all stems from a lawsuit regarding my home that is sinking. I have read that HGH hormone replacement therapy in a LOW dose helps the anxiety, self-esteem, gives energy, and best of all, I would gain muscle. I have never lost this much weight over anything. Would one cycle of low dose HGH help me?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013