Old aged, using hearing aids. Having swishing sound along with music. Remedy?

I am hearing music steadily. Have been to family doctor who is ordering an MRI . I have read material on the condition. My question is - Is there any remedy for it or any suggestions as to how to diminish the sound? A swisshing sound also accompanies the music. Seems more active in my left ear. very Very VEFRY annoying and interferring with my social life. I am 76 years old and have hearing aids . Thanx in advance. Darlene
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013