Old aged, swollen, black toes, feet. Increased dose of water, potassium pill. What to do?

MY DAD IS 96 AND HAS BEEN SITTING IN THE CHAIR TO SLEEP .
HE HAD VERY SWOLLEN BLAKISH TOES AND FEET .
I HAVE BEEN MAKING HIM SOAK AND WALK.
NO DOCTOR HAS WANTED TO SEE HIM .
TOMORROW I WILL TAKE HIM TO THE HEART DOCTOR OR NURSE.
HE IS BETTER !
I INCREASED HIS WATER PILL AND POTASSIUM PILL TO 20 MORE MIL. EACH .
NOW HE IS ON 60 MIL. A DAY .
LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED I THEN PULLED BACK 20 AND HE GOT WELL .

I THINK THIS STARTED FROM SITTING IN THE WHEELCHAIR TO SLEEP .
NOT WALKING UP STEPS TO SLEEP .

WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO .?
HE IS FAST ASLEEP WITH FEET ELEVATED AND CLAIMS HE HAS FEELING BUT NO PAIN
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
In this age group the nursing care is the best medicine with the moral support which you people can give him, take extra extra care of him this is the only way that he can live peacefully rest of his life, medicine has got no role or very little role, have good day.