Old aged person sufferring from trigeminal neuralgia. Got injections but pain in face,ear. Taking trileptal. Sinus?

i have trigeminal neuralgia for 4 years now and was afraid to eat etc and i have got injections into my face but it came back not as bad and i now take 900 mg of trileptal every day and it has settled down but lately i have been getting a pain on the other side of my face but higher up near my ear and my ear mostley at night when i lie down can you tell me if this pain is the same as before or could this be sinus as i also have that i am 72 years but manage to lead a normal life
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013