Old aged, having speech problem. Due to head injury in accident, Alzheimer disease?

Hello doctor myself & my wife greet you with warm wishes & for a good prosperity in your profession. This is in respect of my Wife who is aged 61 years & retired from the service at the age of 60 years. After retirement, she is having trouble in the speech i-e for seeking water, she may say get bucket & similar mistakes she make. In this context I have to bring to your kind information that through she had head injury & followed with concussion on the right side of her head. One of the eye has become blackish, & after few months she became normal & attending her normal routine work before retirement. The point of doubt that is often felt in our mind, her illness of speech problem is due to the accident she incurred or due to old age or due to Alzheimer disease , we are in confusion. Kindly enlighten us in this regard & oblige. Thanking you, Yours sincerely, Mr.J.Y.Martin
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013