Old age, have abnormal creatinine level. Explain renal parenchymal change bilateral with simple cortical cysts

My father 60 years old having creatine 2.09 first day and after two days his creatinine comes under 1.91 (again we tested) then colour doppler shows Grade II renal parenchymal change bilateral with simple cortical cysts . * No evidence of renal artery stenosis . Can you please guide me what is this. i am worried abot my father health, Could you pelase tel me the treatment what i follow for him
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013