Old age, had a fall, hallucinating, in cardiac care, had depression. Get memory back?

Hello. My mom age 85 is in the hospital due to a fall. Thank God nothing is broken however she doesn t recognize most of us and talks to our deceased loved ones. She actually gets upset when we don t acknowledge that they are there. She has been off of all pain meds for three days so that was ruled out. This afternoon her heart rate jumped from 150 down to 50. She is now in the cardiac care unit of the hospital that she was taken to. She seems to be failing. She is a diabetic, controlled b/p and basically a healthy person. She suffers from depression since my dad passed 10 yrs ago. Do you think there is a chance of her getting her memory back? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013