Old age, good attention span, bad memory, confused state. What is it?

Hello,can I ask you something please and please be honest, my mother was taking into hospital 3weeks ago. I have been to visit her, but she is showing no signs of improvemnt memory wise. She seems more confused and thinks people that are dead a good wile are coming to visit her. Her attention spam isn t great and she forgets that y sister and brother live in London and Australia, what do you think this is. It just came on her so quick, she was ok, her appetite wasn t the best, but now she has lost her memory. What do you think it is?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
what your doctor diagnosed , it seems be due to aging process, confirm if there is head injury to her in past, and let us know about her complete backgrounds of complaints, to confirm in better way, we can help you with homoeopathy to provided healing and stop deterioration of brain