Old age, diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy, severe balance issues, was diagnosed scolliosus and stenosis. Treatment?

Hi, My name is Melba Whitney, and I m 80 years old. I was recently diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy . I do not have diabetes . They can find no cause for the Neuropathy. Tried several medications. Nothing helped. I have severe balance problems and senior tremors. Several years ago, I was diagnosed with Scolliosus and also Stenosis . No reatment available. I recently read something about laser treatment for Neuropathy. Are you familiar with this treatment? It s apparently covered under Medicare and supplemental insurance. Would it be a waste of time and money to try this treatment?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013