Oily skin, severe acne on face, use neutrogena, exfoliant. Efficient way to get rid of this?

hi doctor im a girl i have 29 years old i have acne in my face and i would like to ask you if there is an effecient way to get rid of it by the way i have too much oil in my skin i suffer from a whiteheads and blackheads and large pores i use a neutrogena for about 3 months deep clean gel exfoliant and also gel i put it on the spot i would be really grateful doctor if you could help me to get rid of all these problems
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012